Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Gifting Horror

Hi, Jammers! Today I met with a rather...strange...Jammer named Chollman who told me that he would love to trade. I went to his den and...well, look at the pictures below.



Chollman told me at first that he would trade a rare seaweed boa for my rare glove, but later, he told me that a "better" way to handle things was for me to gift him the glove. He then told me that he would send me the boa afterwards, but I knew this was a scam - never agree to any "gift me" Jammers, because if they were actually planning on giving you the item you wanted, they'd trade.

After I saw this selfish act of scamming, I assembled a meeting with my fellow buddies.


We were supposed to talk about the scam issue, but one thing lead to another and we ended up talking about Spend E. Casherson instead...

Signing off,
General